About the company
Wemovo is revolutionizing the industry by helping mobility operators to transform into Mobility-as-a-Service ecosystems with complementary mobility products.
A true inter-/multimodal experience is delivered through our journey planner, real-time booking engine, and a wide range of operators in our inventory – buses, trains, ferries and in near future public transport and (micro) mobility-on-demand.
By radically automating processes and designing a superior user experience we enable seamless integration between clients as efficient and easy as never before in the multi-trillion mobility industry.
Our rapid growth since our market entry in summer 2015 has enabled us to operate cash-flow positive. In addition, our dedicated team of professionals, based in our Berlin and sunny Catania offices, has helped the company overcome innumerable challenges.
Our numerous clients trust in the solutions of wemovo by appreciating the valuable inventory of 200+ mobility suppliers and a wide variety of distribution channels in more than 30 countries.
You will contribute to the development of a B2B mobility platform, focusing on receiving requests from sales channels and connecting them to operators.
In order to further grow our business, we are looking for a senior python developer to reinforce our IT team. If you aim to create an impact with your work, solve real-world problems, and foster mobility prosperity, we’d love for you to join wemovo!
Our platform consists mainly of:
- A REST API for 3rd party integrations written in DRF
- A Core Engine made of Python modules
- An IBE (Internet Booking Engine) written in React
- Work with cross-functional product and technology teams across the company to build new features at large and multi-region scale
- Optimize core features to improve platform performance and scalability
- Integrate external services to the core platform
- You have extensive experience in developing complex software systems. We mainly work with Python/Django, but it is also ok if you are more comfortable with other languages
- Since you will work side by side with colleagues from different countries, you will be able to communicate clearly and concisely your ideas in English both written and spoken
- We look for developers that can “build and run” services. Therefore, you will be comfortable with dockerizing your code, defining standard REST endpoints, adding monitoring and alerting your services
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Quality is important to us, we expect your code to be testable and well structured
What we offer
- Work remotely and autonomously
- Work on big problems in a highly dynamic market